What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer by the web browser and records visits to the website. Cookies allow the website to remember your preferences for a certain period of time and allow you to use websites more conveniently. Cookies are widely used to enable website functionality or enable websites to work more efficiently.
You can prohibit the collection of data about your actions on the site in your browser settings.
Data gathered by cookies is not personal data. It cannot be used to identify users and is required solely for the correct operation of the website and consists of the following list:
- the source of access to the site / download of the mobile application and information about the search or advertising request
- data about the user device (including resolution, version, operating system, extensions and screen color settings, languages and other attributes that characterize the user device)
- user clicks and page/screen views
- data characterizing the audience segments
- session parameters
- information about the time of the visit
- system information, data from your browser
- my IP address
- geographical location
- number of site/app visits and page/screen views
- duration of stay on the website / in the application
- the pages from which the transitions were made.